07 June, 2011

ART Party Final Invite

After all that sketching and brainstorming Max and I decided to go with an email invite instead of a traditional snail mail. In the end I think the results turned out amazing and I am thrilled with how it looks. I am a huge fan of the online service PunchBowl, www.punchbowl.com. Their designs (in my opinion) are much better than the average online email invitation service and what I like even better is that so many of the designs are free. We have had so many compliments on the invite already.

But my favorite part of using PunchBowl is that an envelope is delivered to your email inbox and when you click it the envelope turns over and opens up to slide your invite out. As a designer I love total design and on an invite that usually means the envelope, envelope liner, stamp, invite and anything else that may be inside. With PunchBowl you get to choose all of these options for your invite. Here are some images of the process.




No comments:

Post a Comment