24 June, 2011

Updating the Kid's Photographs

With all the craziness of the past year and the move across the country I never got around to having my kid's yearly photographs done. So finally I got a set taken for this year yesterday. I'm not always a big fan of photo sessions at the mall but this year I took advantage of a Living Social deal for the Picture People that was too good to pass up.  If money was no object I would have custom professional photos taken each year however I'm not rich yet.

These pictures turned out GREAT though and I was pleasantly suprised by the Picture People. I know they are my kids and I am partial to how adorable they are but we really did get some good shots that really capture their personalities. 

My favorite shot hands down is the two of them in their Polarn O. Pyret shirts on the black background. It is so bright and vivid and it shows Max's great smile and Sara's sneakiness. 

Here are a few more photographs of my kiddos from yesterdays photo shoot. It was just too hard to pick one or two but I tried to limit myself for this post. If you are family don't worry I will have copies for all of you next week. 


It feels so great to see my kids smile and smile so big. I hope these pictures make you smile too.

2 comments:

  1. They did an excellent job. Those are such great photos of your kiddies. They make me smile too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when I get comments. Yours certainly made my morning. I plan on getting more copies by the end of next week so yours will be in the mail soon. We sent away for our caterpillars so look for posts full of butterflies. He loved it!

    ReplyDelete