16 May, 2011

The Great BIG Minted Blogger Program Challenge

Welcome to my very first post! I am so excited to finally see this blog come to life. For years design has been my life and for the past seven years children have been my life. Recently I realized that my life is really a connection of the two. My kids don't just have birthday parties with cake and ice cream (although those are a major part of the day). They get excited about choosing a theme, designing their invitations with mom and helping set the decor and theme. In the like I don't just go to meetings anymore or design at a desk. I work around drop-off and pick-up, a laptop is my traveling office and meetings now occur at the local Starbucks.

As my very first post you and I are experiencing something new together. I am just starting out on the idea of design challenges. I have been a fan of Minted for years but today I entered my first design challenge with them, specifically a blogger challenge that gave me the final nudge, shove oh lets just call it an out right push to get my blog going.

The basics are that Minted just launched their own DIY wedding programs that specially coordinate with the rest of your wedding stationery. To celebrate they decided to have a challenge to see what creativity  is out there and to sweeten the deal they are offering some pretty great winnings.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Sarah. I really enjoy working on invitations especially for weddings. They have so much personality and character and the receiving party always treasures them.

    ReplyDelete